Paul Smith is one of Britain’s leading independent design companies. We champion positivity, curiosity and creativity. These qualities underpin every Paul Smith design, whether it’s a shirt, a shop or a special collaboration. Reaffirming the values that Paul set down in 1970, ‘classic with a twist’ remains the guiding principle of the company. Happily positioned between high fashion and formalwear, while taking reference from both, Paul Smith has always been proud to stand apart.
Are you systematic and love delivering a wonderful customer experience? We are recruiting for exceptional Seasonal Customer Service Assistants to join our Nottingham office over our busy Winter period. The key functions of this role are to handle queries from Paul Smith online customers and retail stores in a timely manner through various available platforms including phone, email and live chat ensuring consistent and efficient service is met.
We are looking for candidates to start Mid October, with full-time availability Monday-Sunday with 2 days off per week, for approximately 15 weeks. You must be fully flexible to work during the upcoming months.
Please note, we are unable to offer remote working for this role and you will be required to work from our Nottingham Head Office.
• Provide customers with a satisfactory resolution to any issues they may encounter.
• Follow the Customer Service department standard for excellence, delivering an outstanding shopping experience to every customer using phone, email and live chat.
• Respond promptly and efficiently to difficult customers in a willing and professional manner.
• Use all systems confidently and to accurately add notes to orders and cases for all contacts.
• Communicate company policy to all customers as required and observe at all times client confidentiality.
• Work closely with internal departments and stores to ensure issues are resolved efficiently.
• Liaise with delivery companies to investigate delivery/return issues.
• Issue refund, replacements and process customer returns.
• Assist with personalisation of orders when required.
Your Skills and Experience:
• Highly computer literate in Outlook, Word, Excel, the use of internet and CRM.
• Previous experience in a busy Customer Service environment.
• Previous experience working within Retail in Sales or Customer Service.
• Previous administration experience.
• Competent at accurately in-putting data and working across multiple communication channels.
• Knowledge of long distance selling regulations.
• Exceptional Customer Service skills.
Who you are:
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional telephone manner and a good listener.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to liaise with third parties on a regular basis.
• Highly tuned inter-personal skills, with the ability to work effectively within a team dynamic.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure.
• Available to work full time, Monday to Sunday with 2 days off per week.
• Flexible to work extended hours during exceptionally busy periods.
Please note, this role is not eligible for sponsorship in the Skilled Worker visa category.
At Paul Smith, we celebrate and encourage applications from all walks of life into our growing workforce. We are committed to empowering people from any background, belief system, or ethnicity, offering an inclusive environment where talent is recognised and valued.