Supporting the Engineering Director and Project Managers with the co-ordination and implementation of projects (new openings of direct sales outlets, 'shop-in-shops' and corners and renovation of existing ones), to ensure that work is carried out on time and within budget.
- Supporting the Projects Managers with the cost analysis for the drafting of the investment budget, on the basis of what was predefined during the design phase, checking and selecting with the support of the purchasing department the best offers for materials and labour contracts from possible suppliers.
- Coordinating projects for shops, shop windows, promotional displays for the area of competence, also collecting the information necessary for the start-up of the project;
- Assisting the Project Managers with scheduling and monitoring the "construction site" activities of designers and external suppliers, constantly monitoring both the construction site accounts and the correct implementation of safety regulations, liaising with the Property Management Manager to obtain the necessary authorisations (building, environmental).
- Support with the preparation and implementation of any changes and updates to the project if requested by the Management or deemed necessary.
- Assist with the verification of the technical feasibility of the design solutions.
- Coordinate the execution of maintenance operations, verifying compliance with quality and timing requirements.
- Together with the Project Managers, identify new providers and re-evaluate the current ones (for the buying of services, goods or materials), according to purchasing company procedures and in order guarantee the best quality and the most efficient cost management;
- Where requested, support with the drafting of service contracts and agreement for fit-out services in cooperation with the HQs Legal Department in order to assure that they meet business requirements and quality standards, they are financially approved and in place prior their implementation;
- Coordinate with Project Managers to monitor technical works by outsourced suppliers or specialists guaranteeing compliance with corporate quality standards and checking that agreed work has been completed satisfactorily within the deadline and following up on any deficiencies;
- Provide support to ensure that any construction works meet all legal requirements with regards, but not limited to health and safety and fire escape and to guarantee that all technical drawings, permit and documents, etc. are complete, updated and properly filed.
- Maintain updated technical drawing and documents, photo gallery of premises, lay-out maps of stores, offices or other facilities.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
3+ years of work experience as Retail PM Assistant, with project management/architecture/surveyor background
Developed interpersonal communication and presentation skills
Experience supporting the planning and delivery of both small and large-scale projects
Experience in budgeting and cost control
Experience in a client facing role at a retail setting, Luxury retail experience is preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Office Suite, AutoCAD; SAP a plus
Very good knowledge of English language and Italian; other language is a plus