For our Moncler Worldwide Information Technology Department, we are looking for a SAP SD Manager
who, reporting to the Group Global Solution Architect, will join the Application Competence Center Team. Main responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the centralized SAP competence center;
- Project management in the digital transformation of worldwide logistics and distribution flows towards S4/HANA for Fashion;
- Design and implementation of S4/HANA for Fashion and new evolutions.
- At least 5/8 years experience in similar role (preferably in SAP roll-out projects in Fashion industry);
- Solid knowledge of SAP SD and S4/HANA for Fashion modules (experience on SAP-EWM preferred);
- Knowledge of ABAP overview for functional, IDOC/ALE training - Standard and custom IDOC creation and configuration;
- User-Exit Knowledge;
- Ability to work with heterogeneous IT solutions by integrating data from SAP and non-SAP systems;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Willingness to travel briefly in Italy and abroad;
- Flexibility, problem solving and strong propensity for communication and collaboration.