IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and proactive HR Intern to join our HR Team in our corporate offices in Trebaseleghe (PD).
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Support the HR Business Partner team in employee relations activities from hiring to termination;
- Assist in implementing HR processes through communication and analysis;
- Provide data analysis and reporting solutions based on company needs;
- Aid in overseeing and coordinating key human resources processes, ensuring alignment with regulations and company procedures: organizational design, budgeting, compensation policy (performance evaluations and salary reviews), training and development programs, and personnel selection;
- Assist in managing personnel administrative deadlines through the preparation and analysis of HR reports.
- Master's/Bachelor's Degree in Economics or Business Management;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Analytical skills;
- Inclination towards working in structured and dynamic corporate environments.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and becomepart of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."