INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
We are looking for a get-up-and-go Digital Operations Analyst to come and join a rapidly expanding team with very high ambitions. The Digital Operations Analyst will assist in resolving operational issues and will be the first point of contact when it comes to business interactions and troubleshooting issues. The Digital Operations Analyst will be the main point of contact with the Product and Tech teams when it comes to resolving day-to-day issues. Ultimately, you'll be the bridge between the business and Tech teams when it comes to troubleshooting problems. You must have a can-do attitude and be available to own and drive issue resolution end to end. If you want to join an ever-expanding team that will support & coach you in order to grow your career we want to talk to you.
What you'll need to succeed
- Digital Operations Management: Take responsibility for all aspects of Digital Operations, including order management, item go-live processes, and system analysis to maintain day-to-day operations smoothly.
- Process Enhancement: Monitor existing processes and collaborate with Product Managers to enhance workflows that impact deliverables.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Act as a catalyst between the Tech team and various stakeholders such as Merchandisers, Trade, Last Mile, Warehouse, and Customer Support teams. Assist in issue resolution or provide valuable insights for the tech team.
- Problem Solving: Demonstrate a strong problem-solving mindset by initiating improvements in both processes and solutions. Collaborate closely with Product Managers and their teams, particularly in Problem Management and addressing deep-rooted issues within the Product stack.
- Issue Resolution: Identify and implement solutions for recurring issues in the website and apps, accompanied by clear steps to reproduce them.
- User Experience: Resolve order, return, refund, and website-related issues that may compromise the overall user experience, all within the scope of the existing Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Operational Verification: Verify releases at an operational level, focusing on stability.
What's required of you
- Team Collaboration: Strong team spirit and excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders.
- Attention to Detail: Exceptional attention to detail and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Proactive Attitude: Display a proactive "can-do" attitude.
- Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to influence positively.
- Relationship Management: Good communication and relationship management skills.
- Time Management: Effective time-management skills.
- Adaptability: Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Issue Recognition: Strong ability to recognize and predict potential issues
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department TECH Role Junior DevOps Engineer