The Senior Planner Wholesale EUME at Tory Burch is responsible for, but not limited to, supporting the analysis and forecast process for the region through strategic merchandise planning, controlled inventory management and actionable reporting and insights. To excel, this person must have excellent merchandising maths and analytical skills, strong Excel knowledge, creative problem-solving skills, and enjoy working in a fast paced, collaborative environment.JOB DESCRIPTION
Education & Prior Experience Needed
- Provides analysis and reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis on sales and stock position for the Business. Partnering with the DTC Planners to maximize stock turnover;
- Liaising with Customer service to ensure stock transfers between channels;
- Responsible for the creation of OTB liaising with Merchandising team;
- Supports the Director, Wholesale Planning & Operations EUME with the monthly reforecasting;
- Responsible for the data upload into Company Planning Tool (Stratos) on a monthly basis, receipts target including reforecasting sales, margin, receipts and inventory;
- Be accountable and drives the creation of stock lists to support inventory clearance strategies;
- Be proative on improving current processes/Implementing new processes to faciliate the job flow.
- Location: Milan, Italy
In order to deliver the main responsibilities of the role, you will need the following skills:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a similar role;
- A highly motivated individual with a disciplined approach to problem solving;
- Strong communication skills; strong English verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Fast learner, able to work independently and cross functionally in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
- Strong IT and Analytical skills; Sound knowledge in Microsoft Excel skills required, must be comfortable handling and manipulating large data sets;
- Knowledge of SAP and MicroStrategy a plus.
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .