Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way. Job Overview:
The Merchandise Marketing Assistant (MMA) will support the Division Directors on the planning, execution and management of the marketing strategy and all its components. In this highly collaborative role, the MMA will partner with all marketing channel owners, vendor partners and merchants on all marketing programs in support of our merchandise and enterprise priorities. Essential Functions:
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Manage First Look Review via weekly merchant review, communication and entering merchant edits into system.
- Paid Media Product Inclusion Management, including collection of product options to include in promotional and editorial media units.
- Weekly Cadence; Briefing and Management, including responsibility for translating business priorities into creative briefs and management of exposure tracking across all paid and organic tactics
- Manage monthly influencer campaign in partnership with Buyers and Fashion Office to include creation of Look books of product to share with influencer network and ensuring balance of product inclusions across strategic brands, key items and trends
- Support execution of seasonal media strategy; tracking campaign proofs, vendor exposures and coop collections.
We encourage candidates with either a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field to apply
- Practices open and continuous communication, values keeping others informed, effectively presenting information in a clear, concise manner
- Excellent leadership, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across functional lines and at many levels
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and technically
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and Company needs
- Detail oriented
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting, with occasional standing
- Occasionally requires walking, bending, reaching, hearing and talking
- Continuous use of computers and other office equipment
- Frequently lift/move up to 25 lbs.