Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Global Digital Media Lead will report directly to the Head of Global Media, Digital Content and Web3. As part of the new Global Media organization, we are seeking an experienced, passionate, and highly motivated individual to lead and champion the Digital Media, brand elevation, and Customer acquisition first strategies functions. The Global Digital Media Lead will be responsible for leading the digital and social media vision, elevating social-first strategies and orchestrations, driving digital and social media partnerships, building robust first-party data build-up strategies, and driving digital media innovation, in close partnership with regional media and global CIX teams and with media agencies. The Global Digital Media Lead will work directly with the regional media teams ensuring that all media activity aligns with corporate brand objectives, media guidelines and will also be expected to have a high awareness of competitive digital brand media activity, data, and privacy regulations updates, building out the digital ecosystem from innovation (AI, VR, AR), and special digital/physical first projects. In addition, The Global Digital Media Lead will be responsible for building global/regional digital media QBR, Monthly Digital Media Highlights (Internal and Competition), and new internal best practices sharing dynamics.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Lead Global Digital media strategies and roadmap
* Drive powerful and consistent digital and social media storytelling and content orchestrations
* Build powerful synergies and collaboration between organic and paid media teams
* Monitor the ongoing Digital Media, data, and Ad Technology ecosystem evolution globally and regionally
* Track Competition digital and physical best practices globally and regionally
* Assess data ecosystem changes' impact on Digital media planning and performances globally and regionally
* Own, develop, and manage global to-local relationships with key strategic Digital and Social partners
* Develop strategic direction to create, improve, and/or expand existing brand partnership programs
* Demonstrate positive ROI working closely with CIX and media teams: Marketing Mix Optimization, Multi-Touch Attribution, Brand lift and Conversion lift studies, etc.
* Lead strategy definition for major Ad technology partnerships, both existing and pipeline
* Ensure insights are embedded in the business through clear storytelling, regular touchpoints with business and marketing teams, and a simple suite of standardized and automated reports.
* Work closely with Global Marketing teams, with Global and Regional heads of media and digital media leads, and with CIX
* Guarantee close relationship and collaboration with all and create a one-team dynamic
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Advanced knowledge in digital, social, and data platforms
* Luxury or fashion sensibility
* Exceptional social and digital brand and performance skillset with a powerful creative and innovative mindset
* Strong customer and data-centric mindset
* Powerful collaborative mindset, building robust and long-term partnerships internally and externally
* Knowledge of the e-commerce landscape
* Knowledge of both ad-tech and/or mar-tech landscapes
* Knowledge of organic social and creators' first strategies
* Significant and proven leadership experience, with evidence of driving business change/ growth
* Demonstrable ability to influence senior management and network, showing ability to interact with those of a variety of different backgrounds and levels of seniority, as well as different cultures and perspectives.
* Strong experience in collating, interpreting, and analyzing data from multiple sources of qualitative, quantitative, and market data.