With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. Objective
This position is responsible for leading and developing a team of dedicated Specialists to ensure a great customer and employee experience, by effectively optimizing staffing resources to achieve business objectives. Key functional responsibility includes the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting & staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules, as well as real-time (intra-day) management to support multi-department contact center operations. This position requires some evening and weekend availability as business needs arise.
- Leads, mentors and develops a team of dedicated specialist committed to optimizing the customer and employee experience.
- Constructs and/or maintains relevant models, including ensuring adjustments are made for current promotion expectations, the most recent sales marketing forecasts, as well as any other business impacts.
- Maintains vendor relationships with key partners including Nice/InContact for Telephony System Management and CXone Interactions Analytics for Voice, Email and Chat customer sentiment analysis.
- Assists with educating the staff on Workforce Management, the development of new and/or redesign current processes based on long-term strategies of the department and ensure all appropriate resources and documentation are available to support the team.
- Provides real-time and "post-mortem" analysis of major contact drivers and alert management of volume drivers.
- Performs continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with all teams to achieve service level goals / business objectives for a multi-site operation.
- Makes relevant recommendations to impact the customer experience with skilling proficiencies to impact the customer experience Ex: VIP call routing to seasoned associates.
- Maintains constant communication with all teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
- Produces call volume forecasts on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis for multi-site operation.
- Informs contact center leaders of resource allocation decisions on a regular basis including collaborating with the WFM Manager and Director on strategic ideas for customer experience improvements.
- Maintains relationships with brand marketing, planning and analytics teams and works with the brands to develop creative IVR solutions to drive customer engagement and sales opportunity.
- Generates and evaluates staffing schedules and ensures data updates into scheduling system. Generates short and long-term staffing models and provides recommendations based on analysis.
- Utilizes NICE historical data and trends to develop schedules based on heat mapping to include status changes and shift bids.
- Compares results to forecast and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provides daily/intra-day performance reports to leadership.
- Process escalated associate schedule requests and assist with weekly payroll
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or 7 plus years relevant work experience
- 3+ Years' experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers with at least 50 employees
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting)
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with emphasis on reporting and forecasting.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, and outside agencies, including being sensitive to professional ethics
- Ability to sit the entire workday viewing a computer monitor
- Ability to work occasionally evenings and weekends to meet deadlines
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.