Are you looking for an opportunity to drive sales and create results in a cutting-edge, global, luxury fashion-house? Acne Studios is looking for a Supervisor for our menswear studio in Harrods.
As a supervisor at Acne Studios you are responsible to support the store management team to secure that the customer experience is on point and to maximize sales. You collaborate with the Store Manager to plan activities and take actions based on analyzes of KPIs, sales updates and other business crucial data. You practice innovative problem solving techniques to make sure that your department is optimized to drive sales.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Care for and service our customers through the whole customer cycle to create sales and loyal customers
- Drive the sales and service on the shopfloor on daily basis
- Train and educate the team in sales and service
- Closely follow-up of sales figures & KPIs and take necessary measures to drives sales
- Maintain routines and inventory to ensure proper management of all products from delivery to sale
- Make sure the visual standards are respected in collaboration with the Area Visual Manager to maximize sales in all categories and collections
- Increase customer loyalty focusing on customer relationship, clientelling and CRM
You will get to work in a global company with an international customer base. You will work closely with the Studio management and the department team to achieve strong results and build a superior customer experience through well-developed sales and service processes. Every day is unique at Acne Studios and you will practice innovative problem solving in a high paced and creative environment. You will be part of a team of dedicated and passionate colleagues.
We are looking for you who:
- Are passionate about fashion, the Acne Studios brand, driving sales and creating results
- Have a solid and proven background in high-end retail
- Have an understanding of analyzing KPIs performance to drive business results
- Are detail oriented, organized in regards to store routines & operations
- Enjoy working in a fast moving and dynamic environment and adapt to different customers and situations
- Have a mindset for creating quality, finding solutions and you are reliable and punctual
- Are fluent in English
Apply today! We interview candidates continuously. If we find the right candidate the position may be filled before the last day of application.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Swedish fashion house with a multidisciplinary approach and global presence. Founded in 1996, the focus is on elevated ready-to-wear and accessories. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, photography, music, architecture, and contemporary culture, Acne Studios has found an alternative path to fashion and creativity. Acne Studios has seen double-digit growth for most years since its inception with a turnover of >250 EUR million.
Acne Studios operates through own distribution channels and wholesale partners with >60 own stores worldwide, including flagship stores in Stockholm, Paris, Milan, London, New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Tokyo, and Beijing. Each store has a unique distinctive character, yet with common key design elements reflecting the Acne Studios brand identity.
The Acne Studios Head Office is located in Stockholm, in a brutalist masterpiece that formerly housed the Czechoslovakian Embassy. Completely restored to facilitate a fashion school-like atmosphere, the overall aesthetic is again a reflection of the Acne Studios brand identity, telling the story of its history and global vision. Acne Studios also operates offices in Paris, New York, Shanghai, and Empoli outside Florence.
Following its ambitious sustainability work and focus on supplier relationships and longevity, Acne Studios has been independently verified as “Leader” by Fair Wear Foundation for six consecutive years. Acne Studios is an official member of the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode since 2013.