Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The HR Advisorplays an integral role in driving the HR agenda at HUGO BOSS Nordic. Supporting both the Retail and Head Office function, the HR Advisorbuilds strong relationships with managers and staff at all levels to provide pragmatic and business focused solutions and recommendations. The employeewill drive best practice and ensure compliance with all company employment procedures, policies and employment legislation.What you can expect:
Your profile:Experience required
- Developing effective working relationships with Store Managers, Retail Country Managers and Head Office Managers.
- Support the HR BP by ensuring up to date knowledge of employment legislation in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia and Latvia to be able to advise managers, up-date policies and procedures where necessary
- Support the HR BP in ensuring that collective agreements in Sweden and Finland are always followed
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, helping resolve work related problems using due diligence and support the HR BP and Senior HR Manager resolve ER issues, performance management and support and advise managers on HR related issues & policies
- Responsible for advising based on relevant HR trackers & KPI reports, i.e. holiday, ab-sence, labour turnover, DE&I onboarding and offboarding etc. and support senior HR Manager and HRBP to drive this to the business
- With support from HR Admin, you are responsible for tracking and logging all family leave cases and working closely with the Payroll team to provide accurate and timely data
- Supporting the HR BP and Senior HR Manager where required with general HR administration and processes
- Responsible for maintaining HR log of all employee relation cases and sharing together with HR BP on a frequent basis to the HR team
- Support the HR team developing and updating tools, templates and policies including the local employee handbooks with support from HR Admin.
- Support the HR team in driving recruitment activities
- Support the HR team in ensuring a seamless onboarding and off-boarding experience for both Head Office and Retail, and support updating and developing our pre- and onboarding system MY JOURNEY
- With support from HR Admin, you are responsible for driving the induction of new Retail Managers into the business to support and guide them in their role
- With support from HR Admin you are responsible for driving the annual PDD & Mid Year Review process for Retail and HO
- Ensuring effective and engaging internal communication from HR to the rest of the busi-ness e.g. via our intranet ONE incl. generating news post and updating our HR depart-ment folders
- Work on new HR projects within the Northern Hub HR team and HUGO BOSS Global.
- Any other ad hoc duties
• Previous HR advisor/admin related experience with a good understanding of systems and processes cross HR
• Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Knowledge of employment legislation within the Nordic countries
• Basic understanding and knowledge of Nordic HR processes and/or lawsDesirable
• Previous SAP HR experience
• Previous Retail experience
• HR educational background such as a bachelor's degree or Masters degree.
• Nordic language speaker (Danish or Swedish) preferableCompetencies required
• Interacts effectively with a high level accuracy, good sense of situation and organisational understanding.
• Achieves results with integrity, quality and empathy
• Proactive and Innovative
• Strong communication skills
• Strong English language skills
• Team player with a strong sense of personal ownershipYour benefits:
- Fun working environment with a strong team mentality
- Flexibility and opportunity to work from home within the HUGO BOSS "Threedom of Work" work model
- Employee discounts and other benefits
- As a fashion company, we value good taste: this also applies to food. Therefore, we have a great lunch buffet in the office every day
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <