Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As HR Admin, you will work as part of the HUGO BOSS Nordic HR team supporting both Head Office and Retail with responsibility for maintaining and optimising administrative HR processes and taking personal ownership for own development plan.
The HR Admin supports the HR team with daily tasks related to the daily operations, such as recruitment processes, onboarding and offboarding processes, and support HR to be compliant within the scope of policies, employment law and GDPR in all Nordic and Baltic countries.What you can expect:
- Developing effective working relationship with Retail and Head Office managers
- Responsible for our HR mailbox and first point of contact for any HR related queries; filter calls within the department.
- Update and maintain our HR systems including SAP HR, HR4ME and MY JOURNEY.
- Handling daily administrative tasks in the HR team to support the Nordic Head Office and Retail in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia and Latvia
- Responsible for handling and maintaining HR forms, preparing the Recruitment Authorisa-tion process (RA) and supporting the HR team with recruitment activities.
- Key user and responsible for handling and maintaining our employee intranet ONE
- Complete offer letters, contracts and other employment documents with support of HR Student Assistant
- Support with Payroll monthly interface, ensuring all relevant data is issued to Payroll
- Chase stores for new starter paperwork and ensure all necessary paperwork is received by HR
- Ensure all filing is up to date
- Ensure maintenance of GDPR
- Support the HR team maintaining and updating the local employee handbooks
- Manage and support the pre-, onboarding and offboarding process for Retail and HO and ensuring updating our onboarding system MY JOURNEY
- Manage and maintain the probation review process and assisting managers accordingly, as well as sending out relevant documentation to employees.
- Maintain relevant HR trackers reports, i.e. holiday, absence and labour turnover and sup-port HR advisor and HR BP to drive this to the business
- Collating data and producing KPI reports e.g. about DE&I & onboarding feedback via MY JOURNEY
- Support the annual PDD & Mid Year Review Process for both Head Office and Retail
- Support the HR team administrating and coordinating within our HUGO BOSS University and Learning Management System (LMS)
- Work on new HR projects with HR team
- Support HR Advisor and HR Business Partner with ER related cases including e.g. note-taking
- Any other ad hoc duties
• Previous administration experience
• Previous experience in a HR role
• Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• HR educational background
• Basic understanding and knowledge of Nordic HR processes and/or laws
• Previous experience of SAP HR
• Previous Retail experience
• Nordic language speaker (Danish or Swedish) preferable
• Interacts effectively with a high level of accuracy
• Achieves results with integrity
• Proactive and innovative
• Good communication skills
• Great sense of structure, detail and transparency
• Strong English language skills
• Team player with a strong sense of personal ownershipYour benefits:
- Fun working environment with a strong team mentality
- Flexibility and opportunity to work from home within the HUGO BOSS "Threedom of Work" work model
- Employee discounts and other benefits
- As a fashion company, we value good taste: this also applies to food. Therefore, we have a great lunch buffet in the office every day
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <