Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As a member of the HUGO BOSS Human Resources team, the HR Coordinator, DC
will provide support to Savannah HR Teamand Sr. Director Human Resources, North America. The role requires administrative support on all functions of HR which includes, recruitment, new hire onboarding process, and complete employee life cycle. This role is fully onsite in our distribution center located in Midway, GA.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
• Responsible for posting open blue-collar positions on the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• Sourcing qualified candidates for blue-collar positions and partnering with Managers / Supervisors on the interviewing / selection process.
• Process blue-collar background checks and manage drug screening testing.
• Ensure that all blue-collar new hire paperwork is completed in accordance with our onboarding policies and procedures.
• Conduct Blue-Collar New Hire Orientation in partnership with the HR Team.
• Update and maintain accurate blue-collar job descriptions.
• Manage the digital filing system and organize and maintain employee files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
• Manage and track processing and completion of all unemployment claims received for the Savannah Population.
• Analyze and update census reports on a weekly basis to ensure all employee recordings are accurate and up to date.
• Update and maintain the Blue-Collar Open Jobs Report/ Applicant Tracker.
• Perform various administrative/clerical duties such as updating HR documents, faxing, copying, mail, setting up conference and video calls, proof reading and filing.
• Assist with editing presentations.
• Compile and interpret data/information from respective business units.
• Create binders and other files, as requested.
• Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, personnel, legal, and financial matters.
• Employee Referral Bonus monitoring and submission to payroll
• Assist with bidding process
• Circle back with new hire to assure all questions are answered and to make sure they are set up in the ADP clock and getting badges made.
• Partner with the HRIS & Benefits Coordinator on matters dealing with payroll and/or benefits
• Assist with occasional inquiries from payroll needed to close pay periods
• Assisting with helping verify information in SAP matches actualities in the DC
• Researching I-9 audits and Line Manager Audits
• Assisting with Concur account submissions and sending file to Ecommerce for EE discount activation
• Coordinating with temp agency to hire on temporary workers who have reached their eligibility hours for permanent hire
• Support with Savannah turnover report
• Researching and assisting with Shirtswap program
• Assist with Employee Clothing Allowance
• Assist with Employee Building Pass
• Other ad hoc projects/reports.Your profile:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources.
• 2+ years of experience in an HR Administrative function.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong follow-up skills, organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and maintain strong attention to detail.
• Strong relationship-building and customer service skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality / discretion in all work place matters.
• Ability to work with all levels of employees.
• Ability to learn new technology systems in a short timeframe.
• Highly proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 21 Paid Days Off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <