About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
Program Strategy & Performance
Partner with Sr Director of Loyalty to craft the overall program future strategy for Senior leader team to secure buy-in and alignment
Establish a long-term vision, strategy, and tactics for the current Loyalty program
Manage pipeline and roadmap of program innovations in partnership with Product & Marketing Teams
Continue to foster innovative loyalty design initiatives (e.g., pilot new design options) in partnership with cross functional teams
Monitor loyalty landscape across key competitors and cross-industry exemplars
Monitor ongoing KPI's and customer feedback to ensure program is performing well and is optimized
Understand and manage program fundamentals and benefits for the members
Construct and manage an easy to understand and use, Customer Loyalty experience
Ensure loyalty team liaises with product team and Brand leaders
Manage overall loyalty program expense budget (excluding. marketing) and allocation across loyalty levers and customer segments, in concert with Finance
Liaise with Finance for budgeting and reportingfor Senior Leadership reviews
Builds and nurtures effective working relationships with marketing team,product team, engineering and other cross-functional teams, to translate Loyalty program strategic plans into collaborative action.
Interfaces with industry colleagues, professional organizations, brands, to develop growth strategies and expand networking and potential partnership opportunities.What You'll Do
In terms of qualifications, we're seeking:
Who You Are
- 10 years of experience in leadership roles for Loyalty Program Management/Marketing
- Retail, B2C and/or banking a big plus
- P&L forecasting and management experience
- Extensive upward management and decision-making skills and experience
- Experienced project management skills, including ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met
- Strong marketing and loyalty program background and experience
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Strong organizational, leadership, and people skills
- Ability to analytically/statistically evaluate the business results to prioritize and recommend strategic initiatives that drive KPI's
- Complex problem-solving skills combined with strategic decision making that includes an expert understanding of the business (business acumen)
- Ability to provide actionable recommendations with detailed business cases, develop implementation plans, and provide effective change leadership to enhance quality, efficiency and overall effectiveness priorities, and tight deadlines within parameters of the organizational structure, processes, systems, and policies
- Ability to story-tell: pull together data, reach, and other findings and pull out the "so-what", to ensure that our findings are actionable.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $140,200 - $202,000 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.