For our Moncler IT Department we are looking for a Solution Architect
to join the Competency Center based in Trebaseleghe (PD).
The Solution Architect will be the point of reference for finance projects working closely with IT Business Partners to understand goals and requirements of the area of expertise, proposing solutions that provide real business value and meaningful innovation in accordance with the Group IT strategy. Key responsibilities:
- Write functional and technical specifications
- Write test cases and participate in UAT
- Draft project operational documents
- Third level support (if needed)
- Coordinate external consultants specifically regarding Finance Digital Transformation projects, managing and taking part in SALs
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Management Engineering or related subjects
- At least 5 years of experience in structured companies or in consulting firms (experience in the fashion industry is a plus) and deep knowledge of Finance processes
- Knowledge of the main information systems used in the fashion industry (Stealth 3000, SAP FICO), knowledge of PLSQL is a plus
- Good knowledge of English
- Analytical mindset, problem solving and teamworking
- Results-oriented, flexible and proactive approach
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."