As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you play a pivotal role in our mission to become the easiest sports retailer in the industry to work with. Our core objective is to ensure the seamless operation of customer service functions, with your primary focus being the onboarding of new accounts and adherence to customer vendor guidelines. Your responsibilities include supporting the Sales, Warehouse, and Account Services teams, aiming to WOW our B2B partners with tailored solutions that benefit all stakeholders.
With your experience you will bring the necessary knowledge of operational excellence and have great attention to detail. You are skilled in CRM and ERP systems. You are experienced with Microsoft Excel and are comfortable using vendor portals. In this role, you'll collaborate closely with our Account Management team and work alongside logistic coordinators responsible for EMEA warehouses, as well as our valued third-party logistics partners.
- Spearhead the customer onboarding journey, uniting Account Services, Operations, and Sales teams for a comprehensive review.
- Your precision ensures a solid foundation for long-lasting customer relationships. You will liaise with internal teams to provide customers with the resources, solutions, and tools they need
- Dive into vendor guidelines, identifying areas for improvement along the delivery process and ensuring compliance
- Maintain accurate records of customer delivery requirements and ensure that account's systems information, databases, spreadsheets, documents and reports are being updated
- Collaborate with Logistics and Buying counterparts to navigate any challenging delivery requirements, ensuring seamless onboarding for our valued customers.
- Amplify the voice of the customer by delivering invaluable feedback to internal teams. This insight shapes our solutions, delivery process enhancements, and actions, ensuring we consistently meet customer needs
- Play a pivotal role in automating and enhancing Value-added Services projects, streamlining workflows within our ERP and EDI platforms. Join us in revolutionizing the way we serve our customers
- You bring preferably 3+ year's experience from a similar Customer Service, Operations or Account Management role
- Advanced skills within various systems, including Excel, CRM, and Microsoft Suite
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building
- Ability to successfully communicate across all levels and departments. Your English skills are business fluent
- Experience with vendor portals and routing guidelines as well as collaborating - with logistics providers and warehouse operations
- Experienced brainstorming and implementing new methods in order to improve our B2B partners' experiences with a sense of urgency to deliver the WOW
Meet The Team
Being in direct contact with our customers means we are able to consistently surprise them with outstanding service. We see problems as challenges and aim to solve them in the most positive way possible.
Communication and enthusiasm are key in Customer Service. Dedicated to delivering the WOW, we are a passionate team that supports each other, questions the status quo, and aims to constantly improve the customer experience. If you want to make a difference with your daily work, then join our vibrant and energetic team!
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.