At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
This position actively assists the Sourcing team in their execution of supply chain strategy and coordination of the department.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor and maintain accuracy of data within the system, throughout the season, following buying meetings and range reviews
- Ensure that all data held within system or final range is confirmed with vendors, to ensure accuracy of data held within system. Also deal with any price file queries from finance. Liaise with finance with regards to queries and discrepancies
- Ensure that all vendors receive necessary raw materials and trims in order to enable to deliver goods on agreed ex-factory date Create planners and Follow up deliveries with vendors & run weekly SAP delivery reports
- To act as the main point of contact for the suppliers on a day-to-day basis, ensuring suppliers are kept up to date with regards to key dates etc.
- Preparation of data on both a routine and ad hoc basis, in order to ensure that any issues that may affect on-time delivery of goods are raised at the earliest opportunity
- Business background degree or similar preferred
- Analytical skills, comfortable with numbers
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP and Flex desirable
- The ability to work well under pressure and relish working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Team orientated approach
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || SC CENTRAL OPERATIONS || SOURCING MENSWEAR || n/a ||