Retail Manager | Kildare Village | PermanentSomething Extraordinary Every Day™
At Kildare Village our retail team play a critical role in the success of the business. As a Senior Retail Manager you will be responsible for building strong relationships with our brand partners and captains to drive store performance. Your role will involve data gathering and analysis and working with the merchandise planner to ensure optimum stock packages in stores. You will also be involved in regular brand events, supporting the training agenda for our brand partners and presenting information to your colleagues and other stake holders.What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Developing and nurturing strong relationships with existing and new brands to maximise sales and business opportunities within the Village
- Maintaining and developing personal knowledge and expertise to provide guidance to store managers to enhance brands profitability
- Responsible for accurate and timely management of information, with supporting analysis, through weekly reporting to Retail Director.
- Liaising effectively with operating teams in providing the support needed to achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction, compliance with all legal requirements and successful operational coordination
- Developing targeted training seminars with the Learning and Development and People team for staff development and career enhancement in relation to brands
- Working closely with retail team and colleagues such as merchandise planning to achieve optimum inventory levels and merchandise selection at all times
- Providing input to implement the Village strategy through analysis of market trends, customer behaviours and key seasonal dates
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
- Demonstrable background in a similar role
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- A thorough understanding of luxury retail
- Fluent English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Structured & methodical with a high level of attention to detail
lThere's no one quite like us
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams. Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world. Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities. Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day. Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, income protection, pension, leisure travel insurance, an electric car scheme, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus and season ticket loans.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, a cycle-to-work scheme, eye care and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include access to professionals as well as support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace and Thrive, two of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
Come and live your story with us
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include yoga classes, summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.