Maison Margiela is a Paris-based fashion house founded in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. Celebrating unconventional aesthetics and embracing the philosophy that fashion is an art of expression rather than a cult of personality, Maison Margiela offers haute couture, ready-to-wear for women and men, contemporary line MM6, footwear, interior design, and accessories, including leather goods, fine jewelry and fragrance.
John Galliano was named Creative Director of the house in 2014, bringing his sense of spectacle and creative mastery to the unique ethos of Maison Margiela. Whilst developing his own vision for the house, John Galliano has entirely respected the Martin Margiela state of mind, creating a fascinating organic process.
In 2002, the French house became part of OTB. Along with sister brands of the group, Maison Margiela continues pushing the boundaries of modern fashion while preserving its distinctive identity and heritage. Job mission
Support Visual Team for internal Developement of Design projects (Pop up, pop in, tools, Ephemeral spaces). Job responsiblities & activities
Directly reporting to the Global Head of Visual Merchandising, the Visual Design Specialist has the following main responsibilities :
Skills & Experience
- Development of all type of 3D designs and technical drawings for POP UP, POP IN, TOOLS and EPHEMERAL SPACES for MM and MM6
- Development of technical drawings of visual props, furniture, and windows elements
- Creative concepts research and roll out
- Experience of architectural, interior design jobs in fashion and retail
- Good Organisational & Comminication skills
- Detail oriented
- Perfect knowledge of Autocad, Sketchup,V-Ray, Photoshop, AI, ID
- Use of realistic after effect progarm is a plus
- Fluent English and French is a plus