Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on Your Opportunity
Alexander McQueen is currently looking for a Store Manager to join our team and lead our Rome - La Rinascente location. As the Store Manager, you will be an ambassador of Alexander McQueen and you will lead, develop, and motivate your team to deliver exceptional levels of client experience and ensure the achievement of business goals How you will contribute:
Who you are:
- Establish and implement Action Plans to achieve and develop sales for each product category and client segment.
- Communicate effectively the vision, strategy and the key priorities for your store and align your team on common objectives
- Implement and develop CRM initiatives to attract, recruit, develop, retain and engage a clientele network for your store.
- Identify and develop the strengths of your team and promote their professional growth with the support of Retail Training and through coaching.
- Assign targeted quantitative and qualitative goals and ensure they are achieved by communicating on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and provide constructive feedback.
- Collaborate proactively with Retail Merchandising, VM, Retail Operations, HR in line with requirements of your store.
- Ensure current policies and procedures are correctly followed and respected.
- Take all the necessary measures to ensure loss prevention and safety in the store.
- Keep updated with the fashion trends, know and monitor business environment including local competition and communicate this information to the team.
Why work with us?
- Significant previous experience in a similar role / experience in leading a team preferably in luxury retail
- High sensitivity to client experience and loyalty
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Adaptability, openness, listening abilities, curiosity
- Product and Fashion sensitivity, commercial awareness
- Ability to provide constructive feedback, coach and develop your team to success
- Ability to drive results and manage teams
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Good PC skills / MS office
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.