Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands with more than 100 own stores across Europe. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire divers communities by amplifying voices and perspectives. We foster a culture of belonging and fairness through communication, education, and appreciation. If you have any questions about the accessibility of our vacancies, please contact us at DE.Careers@RalphLauren.com.
For our Flagshipstore in Metzingen/ Zweibrücken we are currently looking for an experienced Brand Image Specialist/ Visual Merchandiser (m/w/d) to join our Ralph Lauren Family.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals and required presentations to support Brand Image
* Support with the implementation of New stores openings & modernisation programmes.
* Lead/ support with the planning, creating and the delivery of the regional seasonally install/ defined store or stores. Brand Elevation
* Accountable for the seasonal execution of instore creative and product presentation throughout the defined store/ stores. Ensure the delivery of all product/ creative strategies
* Responsible for the end to end implementation of seasonal window schemes and rigging throughout the defined store/ stores, while providing relevant feedback to the office team.
* Act as a creative ambassador within the region delivering relevant, brand facing recommendations to drive incremental sales
* Ensuring to capture high quality photos of seasonally/ weekly updates in line with company expectations Business Development
* Partner with mgmt. to ensure timely accounting of expense which are managed within the financial calendar/ process
* Partner in creating a working team and an environment that allows; creativity, strong work ethic and a passion for the Ralph Lauren Brand while embodying the Ralph Lauren behaviours
* Develop strong business relationships with all Department/business partners while understanding their role/ Department. Training
* Create & deliver educational and consistent training sessions for instore teams, partnering with relevant departments/ modules
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Experience within a store or cluster role as Visual Merchandiser or similar role
* Demonstrate leadership skills and experience.
* Experience working both independently and, in a team, oriented collaborative environment.
* Ability to travel to multiple store locations along with working evenings, nightshifts etc depending on the business needs.