Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Head of Transparency & Traceability (TNT) is responsible for Ralph Lauren's Global TNT strategy and roadmap, which counts in its scope our efforts to meet consumer, customer, regulator and other stakeholder requirements and expectations around product and supply chain transparency. Key regulations informing this work are: Ecodesign for Sustainable Product Regulation (ESPR), French Loi AGEC and Climat and US UFLPA. This role will work in a highly cross-functional capacity with Sourcing, Legal, IT, Public Affairs, Product Management, Marketing, Worker Well-being and Sustainability. The Head of TNT reports to the Head of Sustainability.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Strategy Development: Own overarching strategy and roadmap for meeting value chain and product traceability, transparency and impact disclosure expectations; Define program priorities and drive consensus around the near term, medium term, and long- term initiatives
* Resource Planning: Develop and manage multi-year budget and resourcing plans across key functions
* Regulatory Analysis: tracking regulatory updates and requirements and adapting roadmap as needed
* Governance & Oversight: Lead and manage TNT operating and steering committees and ensure communication of progress, risk levels, roadblocks, and resource needs are elevated to key leaders
* Workstream Management: To ensure efficient cross-functional collaboration, create working group structure and governance; support development of clear goals and KPIs for each
* Stakeholder Engagement: Identify and manage relationships with key external partners, organizations or TNT experts and partner with public affairs, legal and corporate communications on these engagements as needed
* Process & Requirement Mapping: Identify and articulate required actions to for technology solutions for traceability & transparency
* Change Management: Oversee, and where needed own the creation of, change management strategies and tools to ensure successful implementation and adoption of new workflows created by TNT
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
Deep experience in traceability, sourcing, supply chain, human rights, sustainability, or related field; experience in cotton supply chains a plus Technical expertise in supply chain traceability and environmental impact data management Excellent written and verbal communication, experience presenting to senior leadership and corporate boards Track record of effective leadership and influencing Ability to partner across multiple teams and geographies to achieve common goals and vision