Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Specialist Compensation & Benefits (m/f/d)!
You will support compensation & benefit programs and processes and take responsibility for pre-defined project phases for HUGO BOSS in order to offer an outstanding employee reward experience.What you can expect:
- Take responsibility for pre-defined project phases during annual compensation processes such as annual salary reviews, STI and LTI processes
- Support compensation programs (i.e. STI, LTI, benefits) on a local as well as global scale
- Be point of contact and expert for a selection of benefit offerings
- Own shared (global) processes and documents and be accountable for keeping them up-to-date and available for all necessary parties as well as be aware of potential to optimize
- Closely collaborate with all HR stakeholders in all matters regarding compensation & benefits
- Successfully completed university degree in business, economics, finance or a related field with first experience in Human Resources, Finance or Controlling or successfully completed traineeship / apprenticeship with several years work experience in Human Resources, Finance or Controlling - in quantitative / analytical tasks and projects
- Analytical skills and mindset as well as structured and proactive project skills with a sensibility for stakeholders and target groups
- Knowledge in SAP/R3 HR and MS office (esp. Excel) applications
- Desire to take on responsibility and confidence to bring own ideas to the table
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
- Business fluency in German and English
#LI-VO1 #LI-HybridYour benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.