Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Regional Visual Merchandiser, Western Canada willdrive the brand experience and assist business growth through Visual Merchandising and Display in Western Canada.What you can expect:Responsibilitiesinclude, but not limited to the following:
- Execute excellence in window presentations and create in-store uniformity with the aid of the existing visual merchandising directives to ensure brand identity is maintained across the region.
- Lead the visual execution in the region within Directly Operated Stores, Shops and Outlets through use of the tools created from the head office coupled with appropriate creativity due to store volume and design.
- Educate and provide ongoing training to store teams to ensure understanding and maintenance of company merchandising standards.
- Lead and direct the merchandising process to ensure consistent, appropriate execution of visual direction using seasonal guidelines and partnering with Store Manager, Regional Manager
- Assist the stores to reach their overall business objectives through building a strong partnership, driving top line sales through effective product merchandising
- Be knowledgeable about Key Looks, seasonal buys and key items that the buyers are driving for the season
- Document work through submitting daily Visual recaps and providing feedback to Store Managers, Regional Manager and Visual Manager.
- Assist in any store openings, Renovations, Model stores/shops within Canada as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, or Diploma in Fashion or Visual Merchandising preferred
- 3 years' experience in a District or Regional Visual Merchandising Merchandiser Role
- Flexible, diplomatic facilitator with excellent communication skills necessary
- Possess Strong organization skills and a drive to follow through on projects.
- Proficient in MS Office, with emphasis on Power point and Excel
- Travel is required
- Valid drivers license and vehicle required.
- International and inspirational workingenvironment
- Career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture
- RRSP Match
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <