We are currently looking for an Assistant Product Manager, for a fixed-term contract starting as soon as possible and ending on 31/12/23. Based at our offices in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, you will work closely with the studio teams (product and purchasing), and will provide real support for all projects for the Womenswear collection.
Your main tasks will be :
Raw materials :
- Follow-up of fabric and supply orders;
- Follow-up of material/supply/model allocations;
- Receiving and preparing raw materials for the Shanghai and Paris workshops;
- Updating and filing the supplies book.
- Management and monitoring of canvas launches and prototype production;
- Management of development and launch retro-planning;
- Coding models in the PLM system;
- Production of nomenclatures and updating in the PLM system;
- Management of the collection plan for the Paris women's lines;
- Monitoring the schedule for receiving fabrics/protos in order to organise fittings for each line;
- Drafting fitting comments for knitwear products
- Parcel shipments Paris/Shanghai for canvases, supplies and prototypes and logistical follow-up;
- Filing, archiving and reorganisation of the development office;
- Sourcing supplies for specific research;
- Benchmark for new finishes and shapes.
This description of missions is not exhaustive and may change according to the Company's needs.