We are looking for a Marketing Media Buyer, Paid Search & Display to help develop, optimize and execute day to day operations across Google/Bing/Amazon (Paid Search) and DSPs (such as Criteo, GDN, DV360, etc ) to drive efficient new customer growth at scale. This role will report to the Director of Paid Search, Display and YouTube. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of the Paid Search & Display advertising landscape, familiarity of CAC, ROAS, and LTV metrics, and a track record of success in executing and scaling high-performing campaigns. What you'll be doing:
- Develop and implement comprehensive Paid Search and Display campaign strategies to drive new customer acquisition at scale
- Provide ongoing management, analysis and optimization of paid campaigns to achieve performance goals with an emphasis on tracking and reporting
- Oversee day-to-day campaign planning, execution, reporting, and analysis of large-scale, data-driven SEM, PLA, Amazon sponsored products, & Display advertising campaigns
- Identify and develop opportunities to further the performance of Paid Search, PLA, Display and Amazon through regular performance analysis and optimizations
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for ad copy, keyword opportunities, campaign structure, targeting, creative, display network, and other facets of Google/Bing/Amazon inventory
- Work cross functionally with data analytics, creative teams, and rest of growth org.
- Communicate to senior leaders on strategic search initiatives and growth opportunities
- Manage the Paid Search, Amazon ads and Display budget, ensuring efficient and effective spending
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- 3-5 years of experience in Paid Search, Display advertising and/or Amazon ads, with at ideally at least 2 years of within eComm (apparel preferred but not required)
- Must have experience buying media on a CPC, CPM, CPA/CPL basis
- Proven track record of successfully managing Paid Search, PLA, Paid Display, and/or Amazon ads campaign management and optimizations
- Hands on experience and in depth knowledge of biddable platforms is a must
- Competency of Search Engines, or DSPs and their third-party tools (app advertising is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis, ads implementation, and platform management
- Understanding of the Paid Search and Display landscape and current industry trends
- Experience developing strategy, finding solutions, and communicating results
- Must have a desire to understand ad technology, strategy & data quantifying
- Excellent time management, and communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Google Suite, Google Ads Editor and Bing Ads
- At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $70,000 and $100,000. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of service A little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.