FIGS is hiring a Junior Media Buyer, Paid Social to join our team to help develop, execute and optimize paid social campaigns across various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and more. This role will report to the Director of Paid Social and be an integral part of the Growth and Acquisition team with a focus on driving efficient new customer growth at scale. The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of the paid social landscape, and a track record of success in building, executing and managing high-performing campaigns.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Support our Senior Media Buyer, Paid Social and Director of Paid Social with day to day planning, building, executing, and managing campaigns across paid channel platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest etc.)
- Set up, optimize, and help scale Paid Social campaigns in accordance with company goals
- Provide ongoing daily management, analysis and optimization of paid campaigns to achieve performance goals with an emphasis on tracking and reporting
- Continuously test and optimize throughout the customer journey from impression to purchase (ad creative, ad placement, landing page experience, A/B and multivariate testing, etc)
- Stay up to date with the latest paid social media trends, technologies, and best practices to drive innovation and performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, product, and analytics, to ensure successful campaign execution
- Help prepare reports and presentations to effectively communicate campaign performance and insights to stakeholders
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with platform representatives and media partners
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in paid social media advertising
- Solid understanding of the social media landscape, including platforms, advertising products, and targeting options
- Hardworking with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly
- Proven track record of delivering successful and scalable paid social campaigns with experience managing daily budgets of at least 5 figures
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform and optimize campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong team player, yet able to thrive on your own
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $52,500 and $75,000. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of service A little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.