The VP-Human Resources is responsible for functional oversight for Landmark. In partnership with business leadership, ensure that HR strategies meet and align with the growing needs of the Landmark business by formulating and implementing HR strategy that is both consistent with the current and anticipated Landmark People strategy.
This position needs to work effectively across matrixed, direct, and indirect functions as well as work across functions, providing influence without necessarily oversight, as well as bridging central and regional needs. Working directly with senior management this individual is expected to support the alignment of the Tiffany Americas strategy and mission with the global strategy.
They will be open and approachable and will work with global, central and the market teams in a transparent and mutually supportive manner. They will also build and lead an elevated and highly experienced team. They must model and champion our core belief; People Make the Difference and our values; Be Creative & Innovative, Deliver Excellence and Cultivate an Entrepreneurial Spirit.
Serve as Business Partner and Consultant:
• Partner with Executive Committee to ensure alignment of HR and business-related initiatives and ensure completion of business goals.
• Identify talent opportunities, curating individualized solutions to tailor to the needs of the Landmark.
• Remain aware of internal (Tiffany & LVMH) and external trends and business insights.
• Drive quality HR service and support.
• Oversee development and implementation of programs and practices that assist The Landmark in achieving its initiatives and goals.
• Consult on broad impact initiatives, such as succession planning, career pathing, organization redesign, etc.
Strategic Planning and Implementation:
• Develop and implement strategic HR initiatives that support The landmark success while furthering the TCO HR mission.
• Act as a conduit for communication between client group and HRBPs and specialists to ensure the identification and development of strategic functional initiatives to meet business needs (i.e. strategic talent acquisition, employee relations, total rewards, learning & development, etc.)
• Naturally integrate DEI practices into the Landmarks needs and leadership dialogue and goals.
• Ensure integration of DEI principles into Talent Acquisition practices.
• Collaborate with Total Rewards to monitor and impact Pay Equity.
• Leverage employee engagement opportunities to foster an inclusive work environment across all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrate cultural acumen, diversifying approaches, and programing to the respective needs.
• Model a global mindset.
Demonstrate Functional HR Expertise and Oversight:
• Demonstrate depth of knowledge in functional HR areas: organizational development, talent acquisition, DEI, compensation & benefits, and learning and development and apply that knowledge to influence others towards successful solutions.
• Integrate LVMH resources, strategies and network to inform practices, champion for mobility, and remain competitive within the Group.
• Manage organizational risk in application and implementation of all policies and practices. Oversee development and implementation of talent acquisition, talent management and workforce planning strategies.
• Identify themes and trends in functional areas as applicable to business unit and develop creative solutions.
• Coach direct reports on the handling and resolution of functional issues and promote independent assessment of issues. Foster a continuous improvement mindset.
• Ensure identification and delivery of training initiatives.
• Coach, develop and mentor team of HR professionals (HRBPs & Talent Acquisition)
• Empower direct reports to proactively recommend and implement solutions to elevate support to our client groups.
• Utilize performance management process to set goals and assess development needs for each individual report.
• Develop skills of direct reports through formal and informal training opportunities and "stretch" goals.
• Serve as an inspirational leader across all HR pillars as a part of the HR Leadership Team, fostering visibility and talent development.
• BA/BS or relevant work experience,
• Minimum 15-20 years HR experience, including senior generalist experience
• Strong leadership skills and experience managing experienced HR professionals
• Strong consultative, communication and influence skills
• Ability to pivot amidst shifting priorities while remaining flexible and engaged
• Demonstrated expertise in HR service delivery
• General business and financial acumen, demonstrated analytical and creative thinking ability
• Strong computer skills with MS Office and HRIS
• Strong operational and process improvement skills
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
•Advanced degree or additional related work experience
The hiring range for this position ranges from $250,000-300,000. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.