Cricket are looking for an Assistant Manager to join the team in Liverpool.
The candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who knows how to deliver exceptional service. With a focus on clientelling and client acquisition, the candidate will have the personality to build and nurture new relationships within the city and beyond. Commercially astute and responsive to customer needs, as well as fashion, market and competitor trends, they’ll work to drive awareness of the brand offering through the lens of New Luxury. A strong communicator, coaching and nurturing other team members will be a key part of the role, helping to drive performance and supporting their professional development.
- Day to day running of the store, leading by example and not afraid to get involved
- Develop, coach and train a team of managers to drive sales across the store through the sales team
- Run the day to day operation of the store including budget, staff planning and payroll controlls
- Use current trend awareness to provide bespoke recommendations to each client
- Monitor correspondence and ensure prompt response to all enquiries
- Act at all times as an advocate of Cricket, ensuring company philosophy is at the heart of all interactions with clients and extends across business internally
- Achieve yearly targets and service KPIs
- Participate in brand training, events and special company promotions
- Confidently dealing with internal group divisions, like logistics, calling stock in, organising deliveries
- Minimum 3 yrs experience across a luxury consumer sector, with an existing client book (as a plus)
- Minimum 3 years experience managing a team across a retail environment
- Proven previous experience working within a sales target driven environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (fluency in English both written and spoken) along with excellent customer service, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic and natural ability to think outside box and problem solve to strict deadlines
- An eye for detail and outstanding organisational skills are essential
- Interest in global fashion trends and the luxury market
- Proficient in MS office, including, Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM & Clienteling system