STARTING FROM OCTOBER | FULL-TIME | 6-MONTHS
We are looking for a passionate and engaged Product Coordinator Intern to join our Cut Product Operations team in our Global HQ in Milan.
In this role, you will support the team in the following activities:
- Support the coordination and execution of product development projects, working closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering and design;
- Collaborate with the product team to create and maintain product documentation, including product roadmaps and feature lists;
- Monitor project timelines and deliverables to ensure tasks are completed on schedule;
- Assist in maintaining and updating production databases and systems to accurately track production data and inventory levels;
- Participate in team meetings and product progress meetings and provide regular updates on production status.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Management Engineering, Management or Economics;
- Proficient in English and Italian;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point);
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Passionate, proactive and with understanding of the fashion and luxury sector.
YOUR FUTURE EXPERIENCE WITH US:
- An extraordinary internship path: different activities, events and experiences design to help you develop yourself and become part of our community;
- Our Career Start Program: to expand your knowledge by taking exclusive courses and by guided by your team;
- Monthly reimbursement & ticket lunch / free access to the canteen for lunch.
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."