For our Moncler IT Dept. we are looking for a SAP SD Specialist
to join the Omnichannel Business Partner Team based in Trebaseleghe (PD) or Milan.
SAP SD specialist will be in charge of functional analysis, design, test and training of SAP SD, including sales-order management cycle (pricing, order processing, shipping, billing and customer service).
The implementation, technical analysis, development and configuration within the SAP system will remain in charge of the Application Competence Center team, matrix-style collaboration. Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct business needs analysis and identify key business challenges with the Business teams and key stakeholders
- Lead others through the implementation of SAP SD: ability to lead business workshops for blueprinting activities, analyzing legacy data, quality check of submitted load files, testing load quality, leading user testing and acceptance of load process, providing input into specifications for automated data migration transformation rules, analysis and identification of duplicate records and other activities required for successful and on time data migration
- Analyze business processes or requirements and build a range of meaningful recommendations
- Perform detailed analysis of customer requirements to produce custom solution specifications
- Provide direction to SAP development teams for solution realization and participate, as necessary, during testing, training, documentation and maintenance activities
- Work closely with Data Migration team to document data migration requirements, on project planning and load scheduling, testing, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
- Bachelor and/or Higher in Business, Management Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related fields
- At least 5/8 years working experience in SAP/S4HANA Sales and Distribution (SD) solution portfolio including integration with SAP MM and SAP FICO and POS integration (preferably in SAP full cycle implementation projects in Fashion industry)
- Strong background in omnichannel (retail, digital and in particular wholesale) processes
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proficient in English
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Power Point)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Passionate and proactive
"Moncler is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of Ethnic origin, Skin color, Religion, Civil status, Age, Nationality, Ancestry, any form of disability or neurodivergence, medical condition, Gender, Gender Identity or Expression, Sexual Orientation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees."