We are looking for a talented and motivated Product Manager to join our global Technology team to support On's extensive growth and take the digitalisation of our business to the next level.
You will work closely with our software engineering teams and business function leads to provide the digital backbone for multiple applications and services on which On's operational excellence is based.
You will influence by using data and risk analysis to make informed decisions, and you will have the freedom to be creative and experiment with new technologies. Through recurring collaboration with your stakeholders, you will develop a cross-product vision, a deep understanding of our business processes, strategic and tactical goals, and communicate product progress and deliverables.
- Define the product vision and roadmap, planning and managing the development of cloud based applications and services that integrate On's core systems and architecture
- Together with your team, you will design, evaluate and plan forward-looking solutions that bring On's technical landscape to the next level
- Design and share concepts and appropriately detailed specifications with the development teams, driving scalability, performance and long-term sustainability
- Liaise with cross- functional teams across our global organization to gather requirements and together define what success looks like for our customers
- You are passionate about Product Management, innovation and technology
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in Technology or a related field working directly with software engineering teams, with a proven track record of releasing technical products and features that enable the company growth. A background in Platform would be ideal
- You have a thorough understanding of how to integrate engineering and stakeholder teams to create a strategy, define goals and translate that into clear product requirements
- You are fluent in connecting technology with business outcomes using data and you have the ability to communicate strategy to enable execution and delivery
- You understand technical communication systems, using APIs to enable communication between core platforms and third-party integrations
- You have a deep understanding and appreciation of agile methodologies, which enables you to understand business needs and transform them into great solutions.
- You enjoy creating a supportive team environment, and sharing your expertise and insights
Meet The Team
At On we believe that technology can lead to great customer experience. To achieve that, we want to build smart, scalable and highly available solutions that can enable our growth. You will be part of a cross-functional team consisting of engineers, product managers and analysts that implement integrations and services from design to deployment, being responsible and in charge of the full lifecycle process. We encourage you to find new and innovative ways to solve issues through diversity of thought while at the same time enjoying working within a passionate team drawn from the global community. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.