At On, the most exciting and fastest-growing global sports brand, we are seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our Technology Service and Operations team. The Salesforce Administrator will manage the services and support responsibilities to run, maintain and evolve the Salesforce platform, in collaboration with the internal Salesforce development team.
The Salesforce Administrator will manage the day-to-day functioning of the platform and contribute to future developments of the system (i.e., roadmap management). They will focus on the "service/run" portion of Salesforce, plus another custom built B2B application called 'Backstage', which is developed to easily collaborate with our dealers and distributors around the world, to help them manage Orders, Returns, Invoicing, etc.
- Build customized, usable solutions in Salesforce that support user needs, business requirements and processes
- Manage processes for enhanced usability and efficiency, including (but not limited to) process builder, workflow rules, formula fields, approval and escalation rules, configuration of user setup, profiles and roles, customisation of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Actively participate in and contribute to architecture/design discussions and decisions
- With the assistance of the Salesforce Administrators, be responsible for daily administration and user support, including the logging, tracking and ultimate resolution of user support requests
- Provide technical mentorship to other Salesforce Administrators
- Devise and create system documentation, including processes, policies and application configuration
- Build and provide appropriate one-off and on-going training to users
- Proactively identify opportunities for system improvement, process automation, efficiency gains and business intelligence enhancements
- Provide a consistent and approachable point of contact for users and other stakeholders
- Ensure Salesforce systems meet SOX compliance requirements
- Bachelor in Engineering, Information Technology or similar
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, including at least 3 years as a Salesforce Administrator / Manager, or similar role
- Excellent Client Service skills and positive attitude
- Extensive experience working and customizing Service Cloud and it's features such as omni channel and case management
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with a wide range of Tech systems (typically SaaS /PaaS ) consulting/supporting its usage, conducting impact assessments, and working in an agile environment with tools such as Jira
- Experience working with SFDX, Git, Unlocked Packages is a plus
- Desired: professional certification such as Salesforce Advanced Administrator
Meet The Team
You will be part of a cross-organizational IT-Team. You have a lot of freedom to be creative and experiment and to expand your professional knowledge. We encourage you to continuously improve efficiency, finding new ways of working with the team members, while at the same time enjoying work with like-minded people. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.