PURPOSE Stylist Assistant supporting daily RTW on model and Still life shoots for Burberry.com
• Provide support to in-house and freelance stylists across Womenswear, Menswear, Accessories and Childrenswear on model as well as Still Life shoots.
• Attend all briefings for your set, prepare rail of product for set daily, ensuring all relevant product is ready and available to shoot in an efficient manner.
• Cross reference daily set lists against items on rail and resolve/flag any issues that arise to Studio Production team in a timely manner (missing samples, incorrect items, damaged items etc.)
• Work with Digital Samples team to ensure the set list matches rail, all product has the correct notes on the internal operating system. Note any missing items, particular image requirements, priorities and deadlines
• Communicate workflow statuses, concerns and set progress throughout day with Studio Production Assistant
• Source product needed on set from the Digital Sample team and underpinning cupboards
• Manage the movement of shared products across the sets in a timely manner when items are shared across sets
• Correctly input all relevant set information into in-house operating system, ensuring items are updated with underpinnings for sets
• Direct and assist models in getting dressed and undressed according to stylist's instructions
• Quality check all products after shoots ensuring all products are presented as originally delivered and tagged
• Keep studio, sets, props, styling and equipment cupboard organized at all times, including end of day set clean up
• Ensure workflow is managed in a timely manner, being proactive in supporting peers during busy periods
• Assist stylists and styling editor in extra projects such as look book initiatives, shoot prep, research, presentations, guidelines etc.
• Provide support for the Brand styling team across peak periods - working across Runway, commercial and editorial projects
• Working across wider business initiatives such as PR capture, Virtual showroom projects and seasonal cataloguing.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Successful execution of all sets worked across
- Collaborative with all teams involved
- Clear and consistent communication across all teams involved
- Efficient prep and quality checking of product performed daily
- Working towards minimising reshoots / errors on set