At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated 3D Content Creation Assistant who is passionate about digital fashion and 3D technology. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone starting their career in Fashion as a 3D Content Creator to work as part of our wider 3D Content Creation Team.RESPONSIBILITIES
PERSONAL PROFILEEssential Skills & Experience:
- Work as part of the 3D Content Creation Ready-to-Wear team in the creation of meticulous 3D product visuals.
- Create and manipulate digital garment pattern using clo3d software.
- Process artworks and graphics to be 3D ready.
- Accurately recreate 3D fabrics and textures in line with physical samples.
- Accountable for ensuring product visuals align with final collection garments and postproduction changes.
- Collaborate closely with Design, Product Development, Showroom & Merchandising teams.
- Align to critical path and follow seasonal development calendar closely.
- Ensure all block libraries and pattern libraries are kept up to date seasonally.
- Support the creation of all 3D assets for Capsule collections throughout the year
- Ensure all subsequent changes to 3D assets post markets are in line with Change in production
- Ensuring all data is renamed correctly and uploading to specific platforms for use across the business.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Confident Clo3D user.
- Confident knowledge of Pattern making / cutting and construction
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Detail-orientated, thorough, accountable with excellent follow-through.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly and confidently.
- Comfortable juggling multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise responsibilities and possess effective time management skills.
- Problem solving including lateral thinking, analytical skills, and strong initiative with the ability to manage internal and external expectations.
- A passion for digital fashion and 3D technology.
- Experience in Adobe Substance, Blender, or other 3D software.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Word, OneDrive, and Teams).
- Outstanding visual portfolio with demonstrated experience of 3D design.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || SHOWROOM & CAD || NO DEPARTMENT - FIS9014 || n/a ||