PVH is one of the most successful fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic brands CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER with more than 30.000 employees operating in over 40 countries. PVH stands for development and innovation like no other company with the ongoing digitalization and integration of all channels.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued, and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location for around 500 employees.
We`re searching for talented individuals with a performance driven mindset and solid sales experience that will be responsible for the planning, implementation and delivery of the wholesale strategy and driving profitable and sustainable market share for your customers in an allocated area. Due to market and customer needs the Sales Manager will impact the representative collection and seasonal highlight capsules. A day in the life of a Sales Manager Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein Footwear Switzerland (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- You will frequently travel within the region and acquire important wholesale customers
- You will constantly communicate and interact closely with the customers (new and existing)
- You will create assortments for each customer and market needs
- You will analyze customers performance to detect additional business opportunities
- You will plan budgets for each season
- You will analyze bestsellers to recommend Direct Sale potentials
- You will take part at strategy meetings with customers to evolve a partner strategy, tap their full potential and ensure a holistic sell in and sell out performance
What you can expect from us:
- Profound work experience in Sales, Retail, E-Commerce or Omni-Channel
- A deep knowledge and insight into the market and competitors in the fashion industry
- A divisional related product knowledge
- Strong sales and negotiation skills and natural desire for improving solutions across people, processes and systems
- A hands-on mentality in working with frequently changing tools and software's to translate work resources into efficiency
- PVH offers you a smart working model including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity are a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender you are welcome here.