Be part of an iconic story.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Team
This is the lead consumer insights position in the team for all major insights for Tommy Hilfiger product teams enabling us to win with the best product with a focus on an advanced category offence, best hero products and exciting innovation/collaborations The Position
The Ideal Candidate
- Work with key stakeholders in the product teams to build and lead the execution of the annual product Consumer Insights program to ensure we "win with the best product" - the key pillar of the PVH+ strategic priorities.
- Lead and manage our ongoing panel of consumers and other relevant ongoing consumer engagement tools - secure that we have the relevant global consumer & product understanding to fuel the Tommy Hilfiger Global Product Kitchen.
- Work with a series of qualitative and quantitative primary insights tools, combine them with digital insights and analysis of commercial performance to secure an integrated, fresh and coherent point of view on how the target consumers for Tommy Jeans, men's and women's wear engage with the range and identify opportunities to unlock growth.
- The leading CI voice in the product development process at all milestones, both for the season and strategically
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the Consumer Insights organization, to ensure that the totality of all learning is fully digested and used with the product leadership teams.
- Min 7-10 years' experience in similar role in consumer insights in apparel /fashion industry or related agency role
- Proven record of managing global programs from methodology set-up, through results analysis, to stakeholder management
- Strong analytical and presentation skills at senior level; able to think brand and product and to demonstrate it
- Confidence, motivation, credibility, collaboration, and the ability to adapt to change and a willingness to bring the very best to the team - able to work effectively in a matrix structure where persuasion is more important than hierarchy.
- Genuine interest in the apparel category
In the heart of Amsterdam, PVH EMEA is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. We are the home to 2500 big thinkers, natural entrepreneurs, and challenge seekers from all kinds of backgrounds.
Be part of it.
- How we support you: choose the hybrid setup and working hours that suit you, in addition to meeting-free Fridays, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, 25 days of paid holidays, mental health days, parental leave, home office allowance, commuting allowances, employee assistance programs, and pension schemes
- Wellbeing: exclusive onsite gym and fitness classes, personal training, meditation studio, sports clubs, in-house physio, and receive access to our nutritional and wellbeing programs
- Campus: extensive food and beverage offerings, top-notch restaurant, barista coffee bars, sky bar, monthly social events, weekly Thursday drinks, game nights, and campus-themed activities that will keep your social life busy
- Develop your career: whether you lead a team or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH. PVH University curates and delivers training programs for you to continuously develop your professional and personal goals
- Be at the forefront: stay closely connected to our brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger, and be a part of seasonal market launches, sample sales and receive employee discounts!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.