Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
We are seeking an experienced and highly skilled Marketing Technology Senior Product Manager to manage our marketing technology and partners. As a Marketing Technology Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the development and execution of our marketing technology strategy, ensuring seamless integration between marketing systems. You should have a deep understanding of marketing technology trends, database knowledge, along with excellent project management skills, and a track record of successfully implementing marketing technology solutions. Please note this role is located in London in the UK and you will need to have the full and correct Right to Work in the UK to be eligible, thank you.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Execute the marketing technology strategy, aligning it with the overall marketing and business objectives.
* Evaluate current and upcoming marketing technology tools, platforms, and vendors that can enhance our marketing capabilities and drive efficiency.
* Manage the marketing technology stack, including guiding the objectives for implementing various marketing systems such as CRM, marketing automation, content management, analytics, and personalization tools.
* Manage technical def workflow to ensure successful implementation of marketing technology projects.
* Conduct forums for end user support. and gather feedback with stakeholders and end users to continuously improve the usability and effectiveness of marketing technology systems.
* Monitor and analyze marketing technology performance metrics, providing insights and recommendations for optimization and improvement.
* Develop and maintain documentation, including user guides, training materials, and standard operating procedures, to support marketing technology systems.
* Provide guidance and support to the marketing team in leveraging marketing technology to execute campaigns, automate processes, and drive data-driven decision-making.
* Stay informed about data privacy and compliance regulations related to marketing technology, ensuring adherence to applicable laws and industry standards.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Experience in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, or a related field.
* Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role, with a focus on marketing technology. Retail experience a plus
* In-depth knowledge of marketing technology tools and platforms, such as CRM systems, marketing automation software, content management systems, analytics tools, and personalization platforms.
* Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize initiatives, manage budgets and resources, and drive cross-functional collaboration.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex business requirements into practical technical solutions.
* Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies and practices, including customer segmentation, journey mapping, and campaign management.
* Familiarity with data privacy regulations, such as GDPR and CCPA, and their implications for marketing technology.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Experience and interest in managing others, along with the ability to motivate and inspire cross-functional teams.