With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This position will identify areas of opportunity to reduce customer efforts through reporting analytics. Additionally, this role works closely with the Customer Support Service Center (CSSC) operations and team to provide insights into areas of customer experience improvement. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Extracts and analyzes data from the CSSC and company solutions to obtain insights and enable decision making to identify and negative customer effort while additionally providing insights into customer behavior.
- Provides actionable point of views on campaigns and program innovation based on insights and learnings.
- Shares with business partners insights and gains valuable support for resolving areas of customer and associate friction.
- Assists other associates with daily/weekly goals, ensuring productivity standards are met.
- Communicates and presents data clearly and objectively to a broad sector of organizational leadership.
- Ensures company policies and procedures are followed.
- Maintains accurate customer data including documentation of discussions, issues, customer requests or other relevant information into company systems as required.
- Maintains confidentiality of the organization's customers and data.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED; College degree or some college preferred
- 3+ years of retail customer service/ sales experience (apparel environment a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment quickly and accurately
- Ability to organize and communicate information clearly
- Ability to work independently, adhere to work schedule and manage regular duties with minimal supervision
- Flexible work schedule that meets business needs, including night and weekends
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.