Your role as a Data Analyst will be to take a cross-channel perspective of the Americas region. In this capacity, you will use analytics to understand local trends, spot growth opportunities and potential risks and ultimately provide practical insights to the broader team. You will be working closely with many functions across the business, including Merchandising, Sales, Marketing, and Product Strategy.
- Collaborate closely with EMEA regional teams, offering strategic insights to shape our roadmap and conducting analysis to support day-to-day decision-making.
- Examine diverse subjects, like consumer journeys, retention-rates, on-site metrics, sell-out data, and brand performance, all through the lens of the region, with the aim of delivering actionable insights.
- A key component of your role is to understand our customers, our products and how these interact with one-another.
- Communicate findings in a clear and concise manner to various audiences across different organisational levels.
- Act as a bridge between global and regional teams from a commercial analytics perspective, ensuring we keep a consistent KPI framework across the business.
- You have 5-7 years of experience as Data Analyst in a Retail/Commercial/Consulting business, with a clear understanding of sales, merchandising, e-commerce, sell-out, customer, product and brand KPIs
- You are proficient in using query languages such as SQL, other analytical languages such as Python or R are considered a plus
- You have experience with data visualization tools, such as Looker or Tableau, to provide insightful dashboards and visualizations
- You have a very strong analytical and quantitative mindset with a demonstrated ability to interpret and leverage data to drive decision making
- You are a strong communicator and cross-functional collaborator, able to partner with different functions to move projects forward
- You feel comfortable working in a dynamic and fast moving environment
Meet The Team
The whole Commercial Analytics and Consumer Insights team's goal is to empower On with the strategic insights that drive decision making. We're a group of curious, creative and passionate people coming together to unveil valuable business insights from all angles to support a growing and evolving business. Whether it's consumer behaviour, market trends, onsite activity or product performance - we're On it. This group of all-star data engineers, data scientists and data analysts are committed to understanding the what, why, and how in the numbers to deliver actionable findings to the rest of the Oniverse.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.