As our Quality Specialist you will be working in the field of quality and warranty management and in this role you will be innovating the way we do things to make On smarter, more agile and to continuously improve our products. You will be in a key role to manage product non-conformances and initiate and drive product improvements in collaboration with our R&D and Production Team in Zurich and mainly Asia. This role will be based at our Headquarters in Zurich.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate post-production product quality data and trends.
- Create meaningful and effective product non-compliance data reports and Looker dashboards.
- Investigate and make initial impact and risk assessments in case of product non-compliance and create effective reports for stakeholders.
- Close collaboration with R&D and Production and Quality Assurance Teams to drive product improvements procedures and participate in corrective/preventative action discussions.
- Plan and coordinate quality inspections at our 3PL warehouses worldwide.
- Perform product quality inspections at our HQ and create quality reports.
- Be in charge of vendor claim management .
- Drive continuous improvement projects to establish and support internal and external quality related processes.
Establishing and writing Standard Operating Procedures for new processes to ensure efficiency and clarity
- At least 3 years of work experience in a quality related role in apparel, footwear or sporting goods industry or a similar field.
- A higher education degree (bachelor or above) in Quality Management or any other related field.
- Pro-active, structured problem-solving skills and a solution-oriented mindset.
- Data-driven personality with profound experience and excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Ability to understand and translate data outcome into business action steps.
- Ability to work in a team effectively and feel comfortable to independently manage various stakeholders.
- Effective communication and excellent presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail (particularly on physical product as well as on data).
- Project Management experience.
- Solid understanding of Supply Chain Management.
- Highly motivated and capable of working in a self-driven, hands-on, entrepreneurial and international environment.
Entrepreneurial attitude, ambition and willingness to take on challenges.
Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must
Must be able to travel internationally (approx. 2-6 times)
Meet The Team
You will be part of the Quality Team based at our Headquarters in Zurich. We work closely as a global team and collaborate mainly with Production and Quality Assurance Teams in Asia and also our R&D Teams. You will as well be the interface for product quality related topics between other Teams such as Supply, Logistics/3PL warehouses, Sales and Customer Service Teams.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.