Job Title: Buying Admin Assistant
Reporting to: Assistant Buyer
Location: White City Place, London
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 per week
Workplace Type: On Site (5 days a week in the office)
ME+EM is one of the UK's fastest-growing modern luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with seven London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
Purchase order Management
- Ensuring all information is gathered in a timely fashion for the PO’s to be raised (size breakdown created/ cost information / bar code information etc)
- To accurately raise the PO’s in accordance with the critical path.
- To accurately amend all PO’s to reflect any changes made during the product process.
- Ensure GS1 Barcode sheet is updated and cross referenced (daily) with Labelon and suppliers barcode orders are accurate.
- Create the commodity codes for all styles being delivered.
- To manage the Intern in the sample tracking process and meeting preparation (proto meeting / fits)
- To support the Intern in pulling bulk samples or fabric/ yarns when requested from various department (design/ tech / retouchers)
- To support the Intern in all sample housekeeping including archiving process and sample sale preparation
- Create and manage a press tracker and photo sample tracker with all samples being requested and then logged in and out.
Pre Prod and Shoot Sample Management
- To oversee the Intern in pre-prod preparation of printing the sheets and pulling out all the required samples
- Ensure the Studio is set up for the pre prod meeting Attend the pre prod meeting to create the contact sheet
- To support the Intern to pack up samples for the shoot, ensuring the product is well protected and receiving the samples back to log in accordingly.
- To manage the Twenty Twenty process and send relevant photo shoot samples to per month
- Create and action any updates of the digital intake boards per month and digital shape boards per season
- Create and action any updates of the pricing trackers per season per supplier.
- To update the fabric commitment board, to include a swatch of fabric and information on supplier/ stock meters/ cost
- Enter product information for all styles into the product launch doc per book (web measurements, wash care, compositions)
- Create and upload relevant documents to Elucid software in a timely manner to ensure orders can pass through customs in the US
- Build and maintain good working & professional relationships with head office, store and warehouse teams.
- Build and maintain good working & professional relationships with the supply base.
- Oversee DHL / Couriers and supporting Intern with in and out post
- Oversee department filing Support AB to update fit list and critical path
- Ensure the Office and Studio is kept tidy daily.
NB: Please note this list is not exhaustive and subject to change.
- A minimum of 1 years experience in industry in a Buying Office as an intern, Buying Admin Assistant or equivalent role.
- Proficient in Excel
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off and Sample Sales
- Generous Friends and Family Discount
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assisted Program (EAP) offering annual health checks, financial wellbeing support and physical and mental wellbeing services
- Length of Service Awards
- Employee referral incentive
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid Training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteer Day
- Tech scheme with Curry's PC world
- Annual Eye Care Voucher for a free eye test and money off glasses frames with Specsavers
- Real Living Wage Employer
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package after 2 years of service
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
When uploading your CV, please do not include any symbols in the name, otherwise the system will not accept your application.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any adjustments needed to take part in this recruitment process.
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage