INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Our Performance Marketer will drive business growth through performance advertising (user acquisition, boosting basket size, reorder rate..etc) across multiple channels and make suggestions for conversion improvement projects to maximize revenue and minimize costs.
What you'll do:
- Develop and monitor campaign performance by channel (Direct, Free Search, Paid Search, Social Media, Associates, Other) and device (desktop, tablet, mobile )
- Create tracking (tagging) and reporting system for campaigns/platform performance (attribution, measurement, analytics) and establishing KPIs
- Manage marketing budget for a portfolio of brands (plan strategy for lead generation, retention, LTV, ROI/ROAS...etc) to meet established performance uplift expectations
- Develop, conduct and evaluate A/B tests for creative marketing ideas.
- Create traffic driving (high relevancy) ads (managing both copy writing and visuals),and execute continuous improvement initiatives
- Conduct analytics on multiple sets of data to identify opportunities and draft strategic proposals to improve performance (example: customer journey review) and swiftly execute approved suggestions
- Further associates eco-system, work with 3rd parties and harness the power of these relationships to facilitate both traffic and conversion growth
- Manage e-marketing budget and optimizing it on a daily basis in order to meet online business targets
- Manage the relationships with external digital marketing agencies
- Adapt and optimize creatives and conversion points
- Analyze and report on results using Google Analytics and other internal platforms
What you'll need to succeed
- 3-4 years+ experience within performance marketing across multiple channels
- Strong fashion ecommerce experience
- Offline marketing store knowledge, with the ability to build an omnichannel performance strategy
- Previous budget and agency management
- Arabic speakers or French speakers (preferred)
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department E-COMMERCE Role Performance Marketing Executive