PVH is one of the most successful fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic brands CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER with more than 30.000 employees operating in over 40 countries. PVH stands for development and innovation like no other company with the ongoing digitalization and integration of all channels.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location of around 500 employees.
As our Retail Business Analyst in PVH Region West you play a pivotal role in driving data-driven decision making within our retail organization. This position involves collecting, analyzing, and interpreting sales and KPI data to provide valuable insights for optimizing sales strategies and overall business performance. A day in the life of a Retail Business Analyst (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- You analyze retail sales data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for growth
- You monitor and report on sales performance by location and time period
- You provide regular reports and dashboards to track key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the profitability of the retail business
- You identify areas of improvement and work with relevant teams to implement necessary changes
- You will oversee and secure accuracy of the operational reporting landscape
- You will assure the right reporting is available at the right time
- You will give important input for forecasting and budget processes where you will actively participate
What you can expect from us:
- A completed vocational training, university degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- A solution-oriented action and precise working method
- The ability to work with a variety of different stakeholders and a high degree of team spirit
- Knowledge and insights into the controlling environment, market trends and future consumer behavior would be a big advantage (experience in analysis or controlling preferred)
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PPT as well as Business Intelligence Tools e.g., Tableau and SAP
- PVH offers you a smart working model (hybrid) including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH.
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or gender you are welcome here.