Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Use creative expertise to lead the creation and development of all content and advertising for Ralph Lauren Home through the in-house advertising agency. Influence and oversee direct reports to develop compelling 360° campaigns that interpret Ralph Lauren's vision across Home. Partner cross-functionally across teams -Home Design, Marketing, Creative Services, Photo Production, Copy, etc. - to develop concepts and assets that are true to the Ralph Lauren Home brand while being of the moment. Ensure that Home creative work represents brand, design, and business intention across concept, production, post, and launch. Embody corporate business goals in everyday work: drive new growth, increase productivity, and work in new ways.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Translate the Ralph Lauren philosophy into unique digital experiences that drive customer acquisition, retention, value, and revenue. Elevate the design aesthetic of deliverables while ensuring brand integrity.
* Create the overarching Home messaging for all channels. Act as the funnel to collect, coordinate, and review all requests from all divisions globally and then conceptualize and execute creative for all approved requests.
* Impart the Ralph Lauren vision into all creative output, by developing a deep understanding of the Home look and feel and being able to translate this to all platforms.
* Influence and guide art direction, social, and editorial creative teams to ensure a consistent brand message across all communications platforms.
* Lead the development of campaign asset production for all print, social, brand videos with a digital-first mindset in the production that includes Social, RL.com, Wholesale.com, paid digital, and e-mail assets
* Collaborate with stakeholders in concepting and executing photo shoots. Prepare recommendations for Creative Director, Agency and Creative Director, Home Design across photographers and video directors/film partners.
* Promote a respectful environment on set
* Work closely with Home Design, Creative Services, and Marketing on development of look of campaigns, on photo sets, and in post-production
* Partner closely with Creative Operations to develop production execution and engagement strategies and present to key stakeholders prior to photo shoots
* Inspire and facilitate the execution of 360 assets on time and on budget through closer partnership with Agency teams in Shoot Development, post-production, Photo Shoot Production & Video, and other creative partnerships.
* Work with team/editors on execution of brand videos for social, digital, and in-store
* Key contributor in Agency strategy and post-mortem meetings representing the Home brand
* Stay close to competitive brand creative, share and utilize best practice examples
* Build a strong culture based on creative excellence and achievement of strategic objectives. Reinforce the Agency's vision and facilitate new ways of working with both Agency teams and internal clients
* Proactively solicit feedback from Creative Director, Agency, and team and implement solutions for continuous improvement
* Manage, motivate, and support direct reports in development, exposure, and education
* Oversee Home team and support in fulfilling full-time and temp hiring needs. Manage all job descriptions and participate in staff and annual review discussions for all brands.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Seasoned professional with experience in best in class in luxury Home advertising in a senior role - either in-house or in an independent, digital creative Agency.
* Embody corporate culture goals in everyday work: One team focused on the consumer, empowerment with personal accountability, straight talk, focusing on what matters most, spirit of innovation, embrace all voices
* Solid experience in digital-driven businesses, with a high level of proprietary digital creative output
* Strong creative visionary, proven professional in delivering award-winning and innovative digital experiences
* Expert understanding of customer experience methodology, marketing, advertising, and e-commerce
* Familiarity with new digital enabling technologies
* High level of conceptual thinking - strategic thinker as well as doer
* Influencing the ability to promote creative solutions and new ideas
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* High emotional intelligence and relationship-building skills to influence concept development and experience design through creative teams while working collaboratively with other functions in the company
* A natural curiosity and self-learning approach to keep up with the rapid changes in digital and internet technologies is critical to ensure the teams continue to create innovative and differentiated experiences
* Exceptional people management and leadership skills
* Appreciation and understanding of Ralph Lauren's sensibilities
* Creative, insightful. Strong interest in interior design, architecture, art, and innovation. Sophisticated understanding of elements of home style including areas like furniture design, regional flavor, etc.