Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Team Leader for our Employee care Team, where you take over the responsibility for fitness & sports, our health care center and and all of our family related topics.What you can expect:
- Functional and professional management of the Employee Care team consisting of following areas: Fitness & Sports, Health Care Center, Family & Work
- Leadall the team members including goals management, team development and effective team collaboration
- Defineand manageall the projects and topics in the Employee Care team within budget and with streamlined communication
- Developnew and improved services with superior experience
- Establishand maintaining network with internal stakeholder groups, external partners and service providers
- Actively find ways to contribute to the overall mission of the department 'Work Hard, Play Hard'.
- Min. 6 years professional experience in a similar job that includes a lot of organizational tasks and communication to various stakeholders
- Min. 3 years of leadership experience incl. budget management
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- The ability to react on continuouslychanging situations
- Awinning appearance and service mentality are important for us
- A very structured working method is mandatory
#LI-VO1 #LI-HybridYour benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.