Developing a long-term marketing strategy and oversee brand marketing and creative direction across all channels for the development of the HOCB brand.
• Develop and maintain annual marketing calendar, working with founder and stakeholders to outline strategies that expand reach and build brand affinity.
• Working closely with the creative, marketing and sales teams to create advertising campaigns and promotions and ensure team leads are executing to drive results.
• Developing and understanding the budgets for marketing research to inform the organisation’s marketing strategies.
• Coordinating the marketing projects from beginning to end
• Overseeing the brand marketing campaigns, once implemented.
• Communicating the marketing plan with the head of marketing and team
• Hire and manage a LA based team of graphic design and content creation to support overall strategy and workload for USA projects.
• Develop go-to market strategies and tactics to drive meaningful launches that deliver on key KPIs scaling to key business priorities.
• Ideate and lead global marketing strategies across creative campaigns, partnerships, and retail to expand international market presence and awareness.
• Ideate and execute on creative, out-of-the box partnerships that anchor brand messaging and content.
• Coordinate with the head of Marketing and their team across marketing verticals, supporting them in channel expertise, and 360 strategic thinking.
• Outline short-term and long-term KPIs for social media and ecommerce.
• Track data on social platforms and google analytics to analyse and translate into consumer insights.
• Led team brainstorms, providing upfront brief and real-time workshopping for unique, effective campaign ideas.
What skills do you need to have to be considered?
• You need to have at least 5 years Senior level Marketing experience preferably within Fashion or Beauty
• Proven experience creating and developing a marketing strategy from start-up to scale-up would be highly desirable.
• Extremely strong skills across all areas within marketing is very important – Digital, Shopper, Content, Copywriting, Print, Social Media, Brand and Campaigns etc.
• Strong leadership experience is very important, experience in recruiting and managing a team
• Proven experience managing a marketing budget