Do you love all things Digital Marketing? Do you strive to oversee and push large scale projects to success? Then we want to talk to you. This collaborative role will work with key stakeholders within the organization to identify, plan, coordinate, and report on the execution of projects within the Digital Marketing team. Our ideal candidate will be incredibly detail-oriented, tactical, technically capable, with strong communication skills to present marketing projects, testing and timelines across all levels of the company.
- The Digital Project Manager (PM) is responsible for initiation, planning, coordination, execution, control, and completion of projects within the Digital Marketing team (specifically Growth and Lifecycle Marketing teams), working closely with the other departmental Project Managers, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Ownership of tasks, projects, deliverables and communication to internal stakeholders and external Marketing vendors across project management tools and platforms including Asana, Slack, and Gsuite.
- Implement and improve upon existing processes
- Guide roadmap for projects you own from idea to implementation. This includes research driven by client usage, competitor research, internal data analysis, trend analysis and other sources to determine needs, and prioritize ideas in a disciplined and deliberate way.
- Act as a project and marketing strategy liaison between business leaders and the internal team for intaking project requirements, providing status updates and managing expectations on timelines/deliverables
- The Project Manager plays a key role in the Digital Marketing team, which works closely with departments across the organization to utilize our rich data assets to drive strategic business decisions and enable an optimal consumer experience across all platforms. You will be collaborating with Brand, Growth, Retention, and Data team leads and responsible for the planning, managing, and communication of one or more marketing projects to ensure successful delivery. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and have a passion for digital marketing, we want to hear from you.
- You will support Digital Marketing initiatives and lead projects including marketing channel specific projects across Email, SMS, Paid Social, Paid Search, etc. and partner closely with the Marketing and Data project managers for cross functional projects. You will collaborate and build relationships with multiple stakeholders across other teams both internal and external vendors and play a key role in developing processes and reporting to enable marketing to continue to drive business revenue initiatives. This is an opportunity to learn, grow, contribute and have fun doing it!
- Collaborating with the Digital Marketing team on project execution, from planning, estimation, requirements gathering, quality assurance and delivery across multiple channels
- Establishing and maintaining project plans and documentation to ensure clear definition of tasks, accountability for deadlines, and reporting of progress among project team members and business stakeholders
- Acting as a liaison between business units and external Marketing platform vendor teams to drive implementation of key metrics that leads to business success
- Lead prioritization and touchbase meetings
- Communicate project deliverables, milestones, risks, and dependencies to internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner
- Facilitate and lead meetings, create agendas, record meeting minutes, and track action items
- Partner with the Brand and Data Project Managers to support short and long-term planning and keep the work backlog healthy and prepared for execution
- Document and implement our processes in Asana, Slack, Gsuite, and/or JIRA
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- 2-5 years of project management experience
- General understanding of Project Management software such as Asana and/or Jira
- Bachelor's degree in a Marketing field, or equivalent practical experience
- Have a deep understanding of agile principles and how to apply them effectively
- Experience with common Marketing Project lifecycles.
- Work experience in a fast growth startup environment.
- Self-starter, takes initiative and provides pragmatic approaches to implementation success.
- At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $56,000 and $80,000. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of service A little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.