DeMellier is a fast-growing award-winning designer fashion brand based in London. DeMellier has been awarded twice by the British Luxury Association WALPOLE, recognising its commitment to innovation, craftsmanship and the highest standards of quality. Its handbags have become a favourite among women all over the world, including celebrities such as Beyonce, Irina Shayk, Emily Blunt, and January Jones among others.
In addition to its direct-to-consumer business, DeMellier is stocked in leading department stores such as Net-a-Porter, Selfridges, Saks Fifth Avenue and Le Bon Marche among others. Beyond creating beautiful products, DeMellier’s mission is to be a force of positive influence in the fashion industry. Creating products by women for women, made with integrity while giving back to those less fortunate. For every item sold DeMellier funds vaccines and medical treatments aimed to save the life of a child in need.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast-growing designer fashion brand in a key position within the Marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Content Manager will oversee all marketing & communication content through every channel as well as define the overall branding and marketing strategy.
Working hand in hand and reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Content Manager is a key role within the DeMellier team that will provide the right candidate with an opportunity to have a direct impact on the development of the brand and to oversee and execute marketing and communications assets.
Be the link between the Marketing and Creative teams, working with both departments to develop engaging content across all departments.
Brief the different teams involved in the content creation following the planning strategy and receive all creative briefs to create the adapted copy.
Implement a detailed briefing process to ensure the content allocation is clear for each team and ensure the time management is respected accordingly.
Lead weekly assets meetings to present created assets and detailing the rationale behind them.
Organize regroups before weekly assets meetings to ensure the creative team understands their deliverables and the content plan is aligned with the buying schedule.
Organize weekly regroup with buying and merchandising to understand the current stock levels and amend upcoming content accordingly.
Ensure the content is always on-brand, aligned with the master marketing calendar and brand’s requirements and ensure the assets are delivered on time.
Oversee the brand’s social media posting strategy and make sure copy is optimized for the intended platforms, keep up to date with the social media scene, best practices and new platforms including TikTok.
Work closely with Creative teams on the content plan and plan of action.
Support Wholesale in any asset requirements ensuring they are following the brand’s DNA.
COPYWRITING AND TONE OF VOICE
Be the copywriter for all Marketing & Communications platforms of every function of the business: paid ads, weekly newsletters, social media organic posts, website blog articles, press releases, linesheets, etc.
Ensure the brand storytelling is managed effectively and coordinated across multiple channels (newsletter, website, magazine, email, social media, paid advertising)
Be the Guardian of the brand’s tone of voice.
Work closely with the Head of Marketing and other key Senior members to have a clear vision on the brand’s strategy and tone of voice.
Work closely with Marketing & Creative to ensure that the content aligns with the company’s brand values, build brand awareness and communicate and define a strong channel strategy detailing the objective and need for each platform.
Participate in the bi-monthly planning meeting, pro-actively suggesting content strategies and define key messages across all channels, weekly newsletters, social media organic posts, paid social, website blog articles, press releases aligned with the organization's goals, for upcoming assets, etc.
Propose disruptive event content for specific global & local events.
Work closely with the relevant teams (e.g digital, marketing, e-commerce) on measuring the effectiveness of our content and applying those learnings to future assets.
Have a clear understanding of the learnings from the content analysis and share it with the wider team during planning meetings.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· Degree in Business, Fashion Management, Fashion Journalism or similar, ideally Master’s Degree.
· Proven experience of minimum 5 years in Brand Marketing within Fashion or Designer brands, with at minimum of 3 years of Content Manager experience, planning and creating entertaining and engaging digital & social media content.
· Strong copywriting skill and excellent creative eye, able to convey the brand values and aesthetics across all channels and platforms and to brief teams accordingly.
· Ability to adapt to the brand’s tone of voice.
· Experience with Ecommerce businesses is preferred, as well as excellent understanding of Digital Marketing and online channels.
· Very strong project management skills, with the ability to emulate and bring together cross-functional teams to deliver successful campaigns
· Passionate about social media & fashion trends and know what is and isn’t relevant to the audience.
· Candidate that lives and breathes social media such as Instgram & Tiktok and on-trend culture while regularly keeping up with social trends.
· A true team player, comfortable working in a small structure and with a “can-do” attitude
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills and must be English native speaking.
· Very strong attention to detail
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.