Rainbowwave is an independent wholesale agency offering an integrated solution to communication and sales. From emerging RTW labels to established international brands we pride ourselves on providing our clients with bespoke, high-level support and strategic advice. The business is growing, supplying luxury retailers throughout the world with upcoming and established fashion brands such as Re/Done, Jonathan Simkhai and Ancient Greek Sandals to name but a few.
We are seeking a dedicated Senior Account Manager with minimum 5 years international sales experience in a similar luxury environment, or an ambitious individual looking for progress into a more senior position within wholesale.
The ideal candidate needs to be dynamic, well presented, bright, and looking to be an integral part of the team. You will need to have suitable international sales related experience and be able to assist in driving sales growth in new and active accounts.
The Role: Account Manager
- International and Domestic Sales
- Assist with creation, and follow through of sales strategy set by the department Director
- Set seasonal strategic sales targets by store and territory
- Identify and develop domestic and international accounts and partnerships
- Sales and competitor analysis and reporting to ensure the brand has a commercial product offering at the right price point and is presented in the most effective way
- Monitoring and maintaining sell through in existing stores and action stock swaps returns etc.
- Schedule and prioritise in store training and visits to ensure the brand is represented correctly at all times
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with retailers and other clients.
- In depth industry knowledge and relationships with regards to luxury wholesale business practices, negotiations, margins and pricing structures
- Ability to work under pressure and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - Excel experience is a must!
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload effectively
- Target driven with good negotiation and presentation skills
- An interest, enthusiasm and passion for premium quality product
- A dedicated, hardworking and committed individual
- Adaptable to working demanding hours during the selling season as well as the ability to travel abroad when required.
- Flexible working options available with the exception that reasonable time is spent in the office for sales campaigns and team/department work
- 22 days holiday (which increases with each year of service + 8 Bank holidays
- Clothing allowance
- Private healthcare
- Ride to work scheme
Please note that Rainbowwave is unable to support visa applications at this time.
We aim to respond to relevant candidates as soon as possible, if you do not receive a response from us within 2-3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time, however we may keep your details on file in our Talent Pool database for up to 6 months. If you do not wish for details to be kept on file, please confirm in your Cover Letter.